Saturday, August 29, 2009

Seven Days-Saturday links


Several things going on these days. Ricky P. and our boy Billy Clyde have kept UK Football out of the sports headlines. Their shennanigans cannot erase the fact that college football kicks off in five days, and UK in seven.

In addition to our former Basketball coaches acting like a couple of buffoons, a second annoying roadblock has hit. This pesky job I have. August in general and last week in particular have been my busiest in about 3 years. I'm not complaining. In the law business, busy has always been good. At a big law firm in 2009, busy is really really good.

What it means is, I haven't had a chance to write. With a two day trial slammed down in the middle of road trips to Cincinnati and Knoxville (poor planning, I know), the next two weeks might not be any better. I would like to break down the Miami (OH) game and do week by week predictions for the UK season before next Saturday, but it may not materialize.

Here are some links of a Saturday to tide things over.

KSR Reports that Mike Hartline has shaved the 'stache.

A Sea of Blue laments the lack of preseason love for the Cats. Sound familiar?

Chip Cosby breaks down the Wide Recievers.

ESPN's Chris Low talks with new Auburn starting QB Chris Todd.

Finally, I watch this kid last night on an ESPN High School game. An Alabama commit, he has about the best arm and pocket presense I've ever seen in a high school quarterback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get paid to practice law. Last time I checked you weren't gettting paid for the blog!

Scutch said...

True dat.

 
Site Meter