Saturday, January 17, 2009

Signing off

It looks like time to call it a year for UK Football Fan. I've really enjoyed writing and I thank the people who took the time to read, comment, become followers, etc.

If you enjoy the writing, look for posts on Scutch Speaks starting this week. I'll continue on that with a sports, pop culture and vagaries of life bent. If nothing else, check back during the NCAA tournament, when, time permitting, I will reprise my running diary for a day or two. I'll also be using Scutch Speaks to test out other bells and whistles on Blogger, with the idea of making UK Football Fan a little more fun on 2009.

I will be back on UK Football Fan on occasion, if some big news comes out, and perhaps during spring practice. Otherwise, check back in August.

I'll let Stevie take us out.

1 comment:

Dave Zahniser said...

I'ts been a lot of fun. Thanks.

 
Site Meter