Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Look

Tonight UK Football Fan got an impromptu facelift. The template change was necessary to accommodate "Cover it Live" software I experimented with while "Desparate Housewives" droned on in the background. I'll be doing a couple of live blogs over the next few weeks. I may give it a dry run on a weeknight with the plan to take on the Vandy game on November 14th and assuming people actually log on and chat with me, the Georgia game the following week.
In a related note, my plans to attend the Vandy game with the whole fam were shot by the 12:21 start. Thanks ESPN. At least the broadcast on the SEC Network will be top notch. Or not. Good excuse to check out my live blog for some Scutchesque commentary.

2 comments:

Dave Zahniser said...

I'll try to link with some live remote comments from the game.

Anonymous said...

So you aren't going to Nashville. Cheaper and the seats are probably more comfortable.

 
Site Meter