Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My bad

I have not been able to do post mortems on the last two UK games. The Vandy loss took too much out of me and I didn't feel like writing about it. Saturday's game was tough, but if you read my pregame post, you know it was nothing I didn't expect. I wasn't able to write Sunday as I was driving home from Gulf Shores for 11 hours. Since then I have been too busy with work and am actually preparing to leave town again tomorrow.
So I am not even sure I'll be able to get out a SEC Championship preview.
I will post a very quick bowl projection doohicky and that may be it this week.
If I do not get the SEC thing out, look for a lengthy season wrap up some time next week.
Things will slow down after that, though I will throw in both a bowl preview and a breakdown of next years team prior to New Years for sure.
In response to an earlier question, I will not be creating a UK Basketball blog. I'm sure there are plenty of good ones, and I am so disgusted with the state of our program it would not be the labor of love that UK Football Fan is (or at least the labor of love it had been up until November 15th). I'll probably go back to writing on Scutch Speaks to keep the fingers moving, or may experiment with a more open sports related format. If anyone has suggestions about this, please comment or e-mail me.
In case you do not already know, Randall Cobb is undergoing knee surgery today to repair cartilage and is questionable for the bowl game.

No comments:

 
Site Meter